amanda grey.♥

"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of the words as they tangle with human emotions." -James Michener

"Writing is the socially acceptable form of schitzophrenia." -E.L. Doctorow

Monday, September 20, 2010

Boring Mondays.

It's been such a long day, I could just pass out right here on the couch and sleep forever. But.. I should be productive, so I decided to check my email. The Knight Writers at NNHS have gotten a blog now, and you should definately check it out. And then I realized how long it's been since I've posted anything up here. I should really get around to that considering how much I've written since then. I like to think I've been getting better. So maybe sometime soon I'll be updating a lot, but not tonight. I think I'll just go to sleep now. hahaha.

i love you guys.
~A.

ps. i wont forget, pinky promisee. (:

1 comment:

  1. Mondays can be boring.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete