amanda grey.♥

"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of the words as they tangle with human emotions." -James Michener

"Writing is the socially acceptable form of schitzophrenia." -E.L. Doctorow

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The End.

I am falling without a sound
Screaming so silently with no one around
And now I'm waiting.
Just waiting to hit the ground.

I wonder why this is happening to me.
I've lost all hope of what I could be.
I'm waiting for death.
Waiting for death to turn the key.

I've given up all my fears
I've wiped my eyes and dried my tears
I'm waiting to fall.
When I've already been falling for years.

And now suddenly I can see the light.
I'm done trying to put up a fight.
And now I'm not waiting.
There's nothing worth waiting -the end is in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment